CT KESME | COMPLETE WATERJET SYSTEMS
CT Kesme out of Turkey offers a wide range of waterjet cutting machines for cutting versatility.
Established in 1998, today, over 150 customers are relying their production on waterjet cutting technology of CT Kesme.
CT KESME WATERJET MACHINES FEATURES:
- Bearing is provided with ball circulating heavy type bearing elements.
- Mechanical drive is realized by gapless ball screw/nut mechanisms.
- In order to eliminate possible mechanical vibrations and create a high dynamic system, the ball screw is tensioned and fixed, the nut is movable.
- Machines with a net movement amount of more than 5.200 mm are used as drive mechanism, grinding rack mechanisms (Atlanta D or Güdel CH) made of tool steel and Servo reducers with angular gap not larger than 2-5 arc min.
- Mechanical parts are strictly insulated from moisture and dust with rectangular, fully closed tubular bellows.
- All parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel and movable parts are made of aluminum.
- Party grids are not welding assembly. It is simply interchangeable, renewable mechanical fit and (original design) bottom compression. Thus, when the grills need to be renewed, only the guillotine scissors cut hair sheets will be provided.
- Due to the original design bottom compression, the transport sheet & cut part are prevented from vibrating.
- Work piece placement and machine (tank) are in the same plane with the edges, so manual loading & unloading is facilitated, and during the placing of heavy materials on the machine without crane, possible work accidents, hand and finger crushes, injuries are prevented.
- Thanks to the ribbed original tank design, the stability and load carrying capability of the tank has been increased. The workpiece carrying capacity is 1.500 kg/m2.
- Electronic control and drive system, Siemens brand CNC units, servo motors and equipment are used.
- Our control and CAM software belongs to our company, it is easy to use, developed for windows based waterjet/waterjet cutting machines. Our company allows many users under its initiative.
- The torque of the servomotors has been selected especially high, thus, working very well below the electrical limit values and a very long and trouble-free working performance has been achieved.
- Electric/electronic product selection, application-oriented design, panel and on-machine installations are made by our own staff without the use of subcontractors, and when necessary, conscious and very fast technical intervention is provided.
- The high pressure pump and cutting head used in the system are manufactured by KMT Waterjet Systems.